Friday, January 16, 2009

DJ Announcement - VINTAGE @ King & I Thai - MPLS, Tuesday Jan. 20th

I will be making another DJ appearance at King & I Thai this Tuesday, January 20th.

King & I Thai is located in the Loring Park area of Minneapolis. The address is 1346 LaSalle ave.

The food is excellent and there are drink specials as well - an excellent place to celebrate on Inauguration Day.

I will also have copies of my Vintage 2008 Mix CD to give away. It is also available as a download in the previous post.

The music starts at 9 now, an hour earlier and goes till close (1-ish). I will be spinning in a similar groove to the Champion Superior Soundsystem nights from my DC days. Lots of funky, jazzy grooves including Krautrock, Arfrican, soundtracks and music library LPs.

Vintage
Tuesday January 20th, 9 pm - close
King & I Thai
1346 La Salle Ave. Minneapolis, MN
No Cover

No comments: