Saturday, September 20, 2008

DJ Announcement - VINTAGE @ King & I Thai - Minneapolis, Sept. 23rd

I will be making my second DJ appearance at King & I Thai this Tuesday, Sept. 23rd.

King & I Thai is located in the Loring Park area of Minneapolis. The address is 1346 LaSalle ave.

The food is excellent and there are drink specials as well.

The music starts around 10 and goes till close (2 am). I will be spinning in a similar groove to the Champion Superior Soundsystem nights from my DC days. Lots of African, Brazilian and other funky grooves.

Vintage
Tuesday July 22nd, 10 pm - close
King & I Thai
1346 La Salle Ave. Minneapolis, MN
No Cover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great show, David. Wish I lived closer so I could stop in.

Also, I wanted to ask if you still plan on posting those three Vanity seven-inches.

Those seem to have dropped under the radar.

Thanks again for all you do.

Jeff

Atlantis Audio Archive said...

Jeff - I will post the Vanity 7"s after the two Sonoton LPs I am about to post.