Saturday, February 17, 2007

Introduction

Welcome to the Atlantis Audio Archive.

I set up this site to share music with my friends, primarily rare vinyl & cassettes not known to be available on CD. The majority of these are converted from original source by myself from my collection over the years, and a few from the collections of others.

Similar music-sharing blogs like Mutant-Sounds, Krautrockteam and several others have inspired me to follow suit and share these very rare recordings online.

I will start off with a gift to Mutant-Sounds, the Vanity Music Double LP compilation from 1981. There will be more Vanity titles soon. I will try to fill in the gaps from what (to my knowledge) hasn't been posted already.

I also welcome all guests to visit my links including my on-line record store, DJ Podcasts, Metabolist discography and more.

David *+*

No comments: